The World Health Organization (WHO) is the United Nations specialized agency and coordinating agency responsible for international public health. The WHO jobs is responsible for leading global health issues, setting the medical research agenda, and setting standards. Develop evidence-based policy options, provide technical assistance to countries, and standards for monitoring and evaluating health trends.
World Health Organization (WHO) is an international organization that promotes health and works to eradicate the disease. Established in 1948, it is governed by 194 member states through the World Health Assembly. Its headquarters are in Geneva, Switzerland, where the WHO Director-General appoints all staff. The current Director-General is Tedros Adhanom.
The World Health Organization (WHO) or the World Organization has been established to fulfill international health objectives and commitments. It was established in 1948 under the name of the Health Organization. The WHO headquarters is in Geneva. The objective of the organization is to supervise the betterment of public health all over the international community by developing international standards for good health practices and eradicating infectious diseases.
Pakistan has been ranked among a high number of countries having the risk of poliomyelitis. Polio or polio is a highly contagious disease caused by the poliovirus. It invades the nervous system and can cause irreversible paralysis, usually in the legs. This crippling disease can kill within hours if it is not treated.WHO Jobs is the health management and coordination agency of the United Nations system. He is responsible for leading global health topics, setting medical research agendas, and setting standards.
WHO works closely with many partners who are one of the largest employers in Pakistan. With over 20,000 employees and more than 2,000 international staff from 120 different countries, WHO is one of the largest employers in Pakistan. A huge majority of WHO jobs in Pakistan are based in Islamabad. The organization operates a number of multi-disciplinary programs across Pakistan that are aimed at helping the country move towards better health outcomes.
Vacancies / Positions
- Union Council Polio Officer
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview WHO has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.