WASA is the name of a water and sanitation agency in Pakistan. It is a government agency that develops, constructs, and operates water supply and sewerage systems in Lahore, the third-largest city in Pakistan. It was founded in 1852 and provided water to over half of the population of Punjab, Pakistan. Wasa jobs
The Water & Sanitation Agency is the public sector organization responsible for operating and maintaining the water supply and sewerage system in Lahore. It was established in 1987 to provide safe drinking water to the citizens of Lahore. The WASA has a significant role to play in the life of every Lahori as it also manages the sewerage system of the city.
Water & Sanitation Agency WASA Pakistan is an autonomous and independent government organization working under the Ministry of Water and Power. It has been established to address the critical problems of water and sanitation facing Pakistan and to provide sustainable solutions for the country’s water and sanitation sector.
WASA is an autonomous organization of the Government of Pakistan with a mandate to provide a supply of potable water and disposal of sewerage services to the people of twin cities Islamabad and Rawalpindi for the next 50 years. WASA is already providing drinking water to over 1.8 million residents of twin cities in addition to carrying out sewerage services in both cities.
Candidates who are looking for WASA Jobs in Pakistan, they eligible to apply for these Water & Sanitation Agency WASA Jobs. The candidates can apply for these WASA Jobs before the last date. The applicants will be selected on their performance in the personal interview.
Vacancies / Positions
- Project Director
- Deputy Director Technical
- Deputy Director Civil
- Deputy Director Mechanical
- Deputy Director Finance
- Assistant Director IT
- Assistant Director Civil
- Assistant Director Technical
- Assistant Director Electrical
- Assistant Director Mechanical
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Account Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Auto CAD Operator
- Office Boy
- Dak Runner
- Security Guard
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents during the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online application go to the official website.