Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority is a government-owned public utility service provider that operates and maintains electrical power generation and delivery facilities in Pakistan. Our main aim is to be an innovative, customer-oriented, economically self-reliant, socially responsible employer and businesses organization. Wapda jobs Other objectives include efficient and effective management of resources, optimum utilization of assets at an optimal level of service.
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority Wapda Jobs is responsible for the development and upkeep of the water and power sectors in Pakistan. It was formed in 1954 by President of Pakistan Field Marshal Mohammad Ayub Khan. WAPDA is headquartered at Canal Bank Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. WAPDA is currently under the chairmanship of Lt Gen Muzammil Hussain, HI(M).
The water sector in Pakistan is regulated by the Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) under the Ministry of Water Resources of the Government of Pakistan. WAPDA is responsible for producing and supplying water to its customers, and also regulating the use of water resources in Pakistan. WAPDA was established in 1957 as a result of the Water and Power Development Authority act.
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is a provincial government-owned utility company. It is responsible for building, maintaining, and operating the power generation and water supply infrastructure of Pakistan. WAPDA provides electricity and water to its customers through its regional offices located in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, and Muzaffarabad.
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA has announced the advertisement to fill vacancies of different posts. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as advertised in the newspaper ad can submit their application within the given time period.
The Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) has published a career opportunity for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical). WAPDA invites applications from Pakistani candidates, who are interested in getting these jobs/vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for this job from 11th July to 15th August 2021.
Vacancies / Positions
- Chinese Language Translator
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview WAPDA has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.