Unilever careers is the world’s third-largest consumer goods company measured by revenues (after Procter & Gamble and Nestlé) and the largest in the world by market value. It is also one of the oldest multinational companies, dating back to the early-19th century. It is the world’s 2nd largest consumer goods company and has a presence in around 190 countries. It is a major producer of fast-moving consumer goods and is also the world’s largest producer of soap and skincare products. Unilever careers Pakistan launched its first product in Pakistan in 1957, a laundry detergent called Rin. Today, it produces over 50 brands with more than 1,000 products.
Unilever Pakistan is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of fast-moving consumer goods in Pakistan. Formed through the merger of Lever Brothers and Van den Bergh Foods in 2000, Unilever Pakistan has become an integrated one-stop operation, offering a full range of food and non-food products. This includes brands such as Knorr, Surf, Rin, and Lipton.
Unilever Pakistan is a large multinational company that has its head office in the Netherlands. Unilever careers Pakistan was founded way back in 1997 and has been operating in Pakistan ever since and is a leading Pakistani Company. Unilever Pakistan is a leading global company and an official marketer of personal care products, packaged foods, beverages, and home and hygiene products. It employs over 4,000 people that operate from eight manufacturing facilities. It is the market leader in categories such as soaps, detergents, shampoos, hair colorants, and fabric conditioners.
If you are interested to work in this organization, You must apply for the jobs at Unilever careers Pakistan. We hope that you can get jobs in this organization because it is one of the best companies in Pakistan.
Vacancies / Positions
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Unilever has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.