The United Nations (UN) is an international organization whose stated goal is law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and world peace. The United Nations was established in 1945 after World War II, replacing the League of Nations, ending wars between nations, and providing a platform for dialogue. The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization whose mission is to promote international cooperation, create and maintain international order. As an alternative to the ineffective League of Nations, the organization was established after World War II on October 24, 1945, to prevent such conflicts from recurring. When it was founded, the United Nations had 51 member states; now there are 193. The United Nations UN Jobs is headquartered in Manhattan, New York, with extraterritoriality.
The United Nations Pakistan Country Office is located in Islamabad with offices in Karachi and Peshawar. UNDP Regional Hub is based in Islamabad. UNDP Pakistan is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) to support the Government of Pakistan in its efforts to reduce poverty and achieve shared prosperity through its National Development Programme.
The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization tasked to promote international cooperation and to create and maintain international order. The UN was founded on October 24th, 1945 after the signing of the United Nations Charter by 50 countries in the San Francisco Peace Conference, which took place from April 25th to June 26th of that year.
Latest United Nations Jobs in Pakistan for experienced and qualified candidates. All the information regarding UN Jobs in Pakistan. Latest UN Vacancies in Pakistan for experienced, qualified, and competent individuals. Find all necessary details about UN Jobs in Pakistan.
United Nations UN jobs in Pakistan are available for young and energetic persons who are interested in serving their nation and its people. Various jobs are available with the UN agencies, funds, and related organizations in Pakistan. These jobs are a source of income for people from all over the world. The job opportunities at the UN Jobs are very prestigious and some of them carry a certain amount of prestige as well.
Vacancies / Positions
- Communication & Reporting Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Administration & Finance Assistant
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview UN has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.