Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) Jobs is a Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Power, Government of Pakistan. TESCO is operating in FATA and adjoining areas of Frontier Region Dera Ismail Khan (FR DI Khan). The Company was incorporated on 8-07-1990 under the Companies Ordinance 1984 with its Registered Office at DI Khan.
The Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) a leading power distribution company under the umbrella of WAPDA has announced. The management of Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Ltd (TESCO) invites applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts. Interested candidates may submit their application along with Bio-Data, and copies of relevant certificates send to the undersigned on or before 28th February 2015.
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company will be on the lookout for dynamic, self-motivated, and result-oriented individuals for the following position(s) under its Recruitment Program.
Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company (TESCO) is hiring both skilled and unskilled candidates in its various departments. TESCO is the biggest private-sector employer in Pakistan, with major offices in all tribal districts, and it’s now looking for fresh blood to fill its growing vacancies.
One of the most important factors for success in a company is finding good employees — those who are engaged, motivated, and who bring added value. (TESCO) is hiring both skilled and unskilled candidates in its various departments. TESCO Jobs is the biggest private-sector employer in Pakistan, with major offices in all tribal districts, and it’s now looking for fresh blood to fill its growing vacancies.
Vacancies / Positions
- Dy. Manager
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview TESCO has the right to withhold or cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online application go to the official website.