State Life Insurance offers a unique opportunity for people to secure their future with a trustworthy and reliable State Life insurance jobs company. Find out how you can purchase the right life insurance plan for your family. Life insurance is a contract between an insurer and a policyholder, where the insurer agrees to pay an indemnity (i.e. a sum of money) to the policyholder upon the policyholder’s death, in exchange for a premium, which the policyholder pays to the insurer every month for a certain period of time.
In Pakistan, there are two main types of life insurance products in the market – Term Insurance and Whole Life Insurance. These two insurance products vary widely in terms of features, benefits, premiums, and other factors. Both of these life insurance products can be used for different purposes.
State Life Insurance Co. Ltd is a subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan and its business operations are governed by the policy of the SBP, which is a public sector insurance company and the largest life insurance company in Pakistan with an array of products and services to suit each customer’s financial needs.
Life insurance is one of the most valuable financial assets you can have. It ensures that your family is protected financially when you pass away, and it provides you with peace of mind during your lifetime. When opting for a life insurance policy, one of the most important things to consider is what type of policy best suits your needs.
Life insurance in Pakistan has been designed to provide financial protection to the family of a deceased person. It gives them the freedom and liberty to make a lot of important life decisions without having to worry about how the family will manage.
State Life Insurance jobs are the leading life insurance company in Pakistan. State Life Insurance jobs Pakistan are available for freshers, experienced, diplomas, and bachelors. You can apply online for State Life Insurance jobs in Pakistan. Find State Life Insurance careers, job opportunities, and job openings in Pakistan.
Vacancies / Positions
- Senior Claims Officer
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Sr. Audit Officer
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview State Life has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?