Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) is a prominent natural gas provider in Pakistan, supplying safe and dependable gas to over 4.2 million users.
It is a publicly traded corporation based in Karachi with a good track record of financial success and operational efficiency. The organization is dedicated to offering the best possible customer service and is continually searching for methods to improve the quality of its gas supply.
This is a top provider of energy solutions in Pakistan, and it is continually innovating to satisfy the country’s expanding energy needs. With a strong commitment to safety and responsibility, it is devoted to providing Pakistani with a stable and sustainable gas supply.
SSGC Jobs 2022 qualifications are critical for anyone interested in working for the company. With a total staff of over 3,000 individuals, the firm is presently one of Pakistan’s major employers. The firm provides a diverse range of products and services to its consumers.
The most important thing for anyone seeking work is to have the necessary qualifications. All personnel is required to have a bachelor’s degree in either gas or natural sciences. Employees must also have a thorough grasp of the company’s processes and be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited is now looking for skilled but also trained people for several open positions. If you want to apply for a job at the Company, please visit their website for more information.
Do See: Islamabad Police Jobs–116 ASI Posts
Vacancies / Positions
- Mechanical / Mechatronics
- Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication
- Chemical / Petroleum & Gas
- Production / Manufacturing / Industrial
- Finance and Accounts
- Information Technology / Computer Science
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Applications that are incomplete in any way or received after the deadline will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring all original papers to the interview.
- Only selected candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- There is no TA/DA allowed throughout the interview/selection process.
- Please keep in mind that any or all applications may be rejected without being signed for any reason.
- No handwritten applications will be accepted.
How To Apply?