Sindh Police Pakistan is a state agency that is responsible for providing policing services to the people of Sindh province, Pakistan. The department was created in 1894 under British rule. The force is led by the Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) as its head, who is appointed by the Home Minister of Sindh Police Jobs.
After the 18th amendment, the jurisdiction of Sindh Police is extended to all over Sindh. Sindh police are the provincial law enforcement agency for the Sindh province of Pakistan. It is headed by Inspector General of Police (IGP) A.D Khowaja and divided into 16 DIGs zones (administrative zones).
Police in Pakistan is the main law enforcement agency in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan exercises effective overall control over the police through the Ministry of Interior, although there is no single national police service, and police are organized at the provincial level and operate under the respective provincial governments. In Pakistan, a district police officer (DPO) is a regional senior police officer, in charge of all criminal and investigative matters, within his jurisdiction.
The Sindh Police is the provincial police force of Sindh, Pakistan. The Sindh Police is responsible for Law enforcement and investigations. The organization is divided into multiple districts and units which are spread across the province. Sindh Police is the law enforcement agency for the province of Sindh, Pakistan. It is headquartered in Karachi, the capital of Sindh. The Sindh Police force has four main branches: Operations, Investigation, Crime Branch, and Traffic Branch.
Sindh Police Jobs in Pakistan for the posts of Lower Subordinate, Constable, Naib Qasid & Drivers. Sindh Police is an organization of Sindh, based in Karachi.
Vacancies / Positions
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Sindh Police has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?