The Sindh High Court building is located within the premises of the old High Court Building in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. The current Sindh high court jobs building was designed by Sir Charles Alfred Barber, Chief Architect of the Public Works Department during British rule in India. It was constructed under the supervision of Sir Robert Hall, Commissioner of the Sindh Public Works Department, and was completed in 1893. It is a notable example of British colonial architecture in Pakistan.
The Sindh High Court, commonly known as the High Court of Sindh, is a high court established in the province of Sindh by the constitutional amendment of 1973. It has its seat in Karachi. The Court was inaugurated on March 19, 1974. On March 19, 1974, Justice Hamoodur Rahman was sworn in as the first Chief Justice of Sindh High Court.
Sindh High Court is one of the three High Courts of Pakistan. It has been established in accordance with Article 203 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is based in Karachi and consists of 36 High Court Judges including a Chief Justice. The official seat of the Sindh High Court is at the old campus of the University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
Sindh High Court is the high court of Sindh province, Pakistan. It is located in Karachi. The Sindh High Court has its head office in Karachi and benches at Hyderabad and Sukkur. The Sindh High Court has two main jurisdictions: civil and criminal. The jurisdiction of the civil side comprises matters like suits, appeals, civil revision applications, habeas corpus, and writs of all kinds.
Hello readers! Are you looking for Sindh high court jobs? If yes, here is a great opportunity for you. You might be wondering why it’s a great opportunity for you? Don’t look any further. This job is right for you if you have a law degree and are interested in getting familiar with the judicial system or if you’re already familiar with it, and you want to serve it to the best of your abilities.
Vacancies / Positions
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview SHC has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?