The education sector of Pakistan is an important sector and the government takes this sector very seriously. The education foundation of Sindh is working to improve the literacy rate in Sindh. The education and literacy department was established on 1 September 2011 by the Sindh government under the Sindh Elementary and Secondary Education Act 2010. The foundation had completed its first year of operation from February 2012 to January 2013. Sindh education foundation jobs
Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) was established in 1985 to assist children living in poverty and vulnerable communities by providing them access to education. Today, SEF has grown to become Pakistan’s largest community-based education program reaching more than 1 million of the most disadvantaged children across Sindh province.
The Education Foundation, a well-known non-governmental organization is working in the field of education and literacy for the last 30 years. In these three decades, The Education Foundation has provided educational facilities to over one million children. Sindh education foundation is a non-profit organization registered under the Sindh Social Welfare Ordinance 1960. The aim of the organization is to provide quality education and literacy to all classes of people without any discrimination.
The Sindh Education Foundation (SEF) is a nonprofit organization, which works to provide quality education to underprivileged children in the Province of Sindh, Pakistan. The SEF was established as a public trust on July 30, 2008, under the Sindh Public Trust Act, 1951.
The education of children is very important for the future of Pakistan. Sindh Education Foundation is an organization that works for the promotion of quality education in Pakistan. It was started by Mr. Pir Noorani Siddiqui.
The Sindh Education Foundation Jobs was established in 2003 to address the lack of education infrastructure and facilities in the province and to improve the quality of education at all levels. It is the most important NGO based in Karachi, that works across the province to mainstream education, promote education and bridge the gap between public and private sector institutions.
Vacancies / Positions
- Junior Officer
- Support Staff
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview SEF has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?