The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is located in Islamabad, Pakistan. The SBP jobs were established on 1 April 1948 in Karachi and were relocated to Islamabad in 1961. It was founded on the recommendations of the Pakistani economist, Dr. M.A.H. Qureshi, following the collapse of undivided India’s currency and exchange system in 1947.
State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the central bank of Pakistan. It was established on 1st July 1948 under the State Bank of Pakistan Act 1948 in Karachi. It was inaugurated on January 1, 1949, at Lahore and was relocated to Karachi in May 1949. The Bank is engaged in the formulation and implementation of monetary policy, regulation of financial institutions, development of foreign exchange policy, and promotion of orderly development of the financial system.
It was founded on July 1, 1948, under the State Bank of Pakistan Ordinance, which led to the nationalization of all scheduled banks in Pakistan. The bank is headquartered in Karachi, the largest city of Pakistan, and is currently a state-owned public company listed on stock exchanges.
State Bank of Pakistan is the central bank of Pakistan. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) was originally established in July 1948 as a public limited company under the name “The State Bank of Pakistan Limited” by the State Bank of Pakistan Act 1948. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) Jobs was established in the year of 1948. It is a renowned public sector financial institution and plays an important role in the regulation of the country’s monetary policy, banking sector, and foreign exchange assets.
Pakistan State Bank is a large Public Sector Bank, head-quartered in Karachi, it is the second-largest bank in Pakistan in terms of assets, deposits, and employees. To be a part of the prestigious team of Pakistan State Bank will be an excellent opportunity to start your career with a renowned bank.
Vacancies / Positions
- Deputy Director
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview SBP has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?