Rescue 1122 is a full-fledged emergency response service provider for all types of emergency and distress calls and is the only organization supported by the Provincial Government. The Rescue 1122 jobs service has been operating in Pakistan since 2007 and is available across all major cities, and has expanded to include the smaller cities and towns within the province. The service is available in all major cities.
Rescue 1122 is a public service organization in Pakistan. It is the official emergency service in the country. It was established in Lahore in 1998 under the Ministry of Interior. In other cities of Pakistan, it was established later in 2003. The main aim of Rescue 1122 is to provide emergency services such as ambulance services and other medical services across Pakistan.
Rescue 1122 is an elite commando force in Pakistan and it plays a crucial role in response to any disaster or emergency attack in Pakistan. It was established on September 8, 2002, under the Police Order 2002 (Ordinance V of 2002), while the Government of Pakistan declared its objective to reduce the impact and maximize the effectiveness of the response to any crime, disaster, or medical emergency. Rescue 1122 is the first professional emergency service in Pakistan. It is responsible for providing emergency services and timely responses during emergencies and accidents all over Pakistan.
Rescue 1122 Jobs is the latest job opportunity in Pakistan for both males and females. After the jobs are announced by Rescue 1122 Government of Punjab Pakistan. They are offering jobs for different positions such as Assistant Sub Inspector, Driver Operator, and many others. Interested applicants can apply for their desired position and send their submissions within a specific time period.
Vacancies / Positions
- Medical Technician EMT
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator CTWO
- Fire Rescuer
- DERT Rescuer
- Maintenance Technician MT
- Auto Electrician AE
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Rescue has the right to withhold and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
How To Apply?