The Pakistan Rangers (Urdu: پاکستان رنجرزرگان or Sindh Rangers; abbreviated as SR) is a paramilitary force deployed in the province of Sindh, Pakistan with the primary aim of assisting the police force in fighting crime on the provincial level. They also have a federal role in guarding Pakistan’s land and maritime borders. Rangers Jobs
The Pakistan Rangers Sindh is the law enforcement unit of the Rangers, a paramilitary organization under the control of the Interior Ministry of Pakistan. The Rangers were formed in March 1969 by General Yahya Khan to quell the Awami League-led nationalist insurgency in the then East Pakistan prior to the Bangladesh Liberation War. The Rangers are currently headed by Major General Bilal Akbar.
The Pakistan Rangers (Urdu: پاکستان رنجرز) are the uniformed, Pakistan’s law enforcement agency responsible for guarding and protecting highly sensitive and secured places, and for maintaining security in war zones such as Kargil and Siachen.
Pakistan Rangers are also responsible for providing security to Pakistan’s prime minister, president, foreign diplomats/envoys, and visiting VIPs.
The Pakistan Rangers is an inner safety pressure and a federal organization of Pakistan. It is likewise called the Sindh Rangers or the Rangers. The Rangers has been compared with different regulation enforcement corporations along with the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA), the National Police, the Frontier Constabulary (FC), and the Maritime Security Agency (MSA). The Rangers are beneath neath the executive management of the Ministry of Interior however are operationally and administratively independent. Rangers Jobs
Pakistan Rangers, in their current form, are an armed force of Pakistan responsible for guarding and protecting the Pak-India border (both land and sea) from any kind of illegal activities. The Rangers are an independent department – with offices and workspaces located in every province – that report directly to the federal government through the Ministry of the Interior.
If you are looking for a job in Government Sector, then Pakistan Rangers Jobs is a great chance to serve your country. Pakistan Rangers is the primary border force of Pakistan and was established by General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in the year 1984. If you want to apply for Pakistan Rangers Jobs, then you should be ready for the challenging and difficult task of protecting your country.
Vacancies / Positions
- Soldier General Duty (BPS-05)
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Ranger has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?
Read The Advertisement.