Punjab Food Authority is an independent Government Authority responsible for the safety, quality, and standards of food and trade in Punjab, Pakistan. Its headquarters is in Lahore. The PFA was established in 2013 through the Food Authority Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013 enacted by the Punjab Provincial Assembly. The PFA Ordinance repealed the PFA Act, 2006, and repealed the Punjab Food Authority Jobs Rules, 2006.
Punjab Food Authority (PFA) is an independent government agency with its headquarters in Lahore. Its primary function is to ensure that the food services sector meets the government standards of food safety and hygiene. Planning, development, monitoring, and enforcement of food safety standards is the responsibility of PFA. It maintains this site which contains information about various food safety measures and actions taken by the Authority in Punjab.
The PFA is a food law enforcement agency of the Government of Punjab in Pakistan. The agency was founded in 2013 by the Punjab Food Authority Act 2013, through which the legislation was passed by the Provincial Assembly, to ensure a healthy food environment for citizens throughout the province.
The Punjab Food Authority has been established by the PFA Act 2016 (XXVII of 2016) to protect the citizens from the consumption of unwholesome and hazardous food/drinks, and to regulate the quality of food products being sold in Punjab. PFA conducts its operations through its five wings i.e. Food Safety Wing, Licensing & Registration Wing, Food Testing Wing, Public Complaint Cell, and Monitoring Cell.
The PFA is a department of the Government of Punjab, Pakistan. It was created in the year 2012 to protect the public interest in the province by ensuring that food is safe, wholesome, hygienic, and genuine, and to educate consumers on identifying genuine quality food products. PFA is an autonomous body and reports directly to the Chief Minister of Punjab. It is not under the administrative control of any other Government Department or Agency in the Province.
The PFA is a department of the Government of Punjab, Pakistan. It was established in 2014. PFA is responsible for the implementation of the PFA Act 2013 in Punjab Province. Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Tahir is the current Director-General of PFA. In 2016, Dr. Muhammad Ashraf Tahir was appointed as Director-General PFA.
You are currently looking for Punjab Food Authority jobs in Lahore, Pakistan. Here you can find all the latest PFA jobs in Pakistan.
Vacancies / Positions
- Nutrition Trainee Officer NTO
- Public Relations Trainee Officer PRTO
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PFA has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?