The Punjab Parliament is a unicameral parliament composed of elected representatives from the Punjab Assembly Jobs of Lahore in northwestern Pakistan. The Parliament was established under Article 106 of the Constitution of Pakistan, allowing them. There are a total of 371 seats, of which 66 are women and 8 are non-Muslims. The Punjab Provincial Assembly is located in Lahore. The building was designed by Robert Tor Russell, a British architect who also designed the Lahore High Court Building and the General Post Office (GPO) Building in Karachi. It was constructed between 1921 to 1932 and inaugurated by the then-governor of Punjab Sir James Leslie Melville on 1 April 1932.
Punjab Assembly is the unicameral legislature of the Punjab Province of Pakistan. It was established after the establishment of Pakistan in 1947. The Assembly is composed of 104 members, of which 99 are directly elected representing the Province as a whole, and 5 are reserved for women and are indirectly elected representing the Federally Administered.
Punjab Assembly is located in Lahore, Pakistan. It is the provincial capital and a large city of Pakistan. The province of Punjab is the largest in the country and has huge industrial growth as well. It has active industries and businesses that have developed over the years.
Punjab is a land of opportunities. Punjab is the most populated and second-largest province of Pakistan which has a great influence on politics and the economy of Pakistan. It has a population of over 4 crore people and is divided into five major divisions, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Faisalabad, and Gujranwala.
Punjab Assembly Jobs for various posts and careers, right now you can get all the latest jobs in Punjab Assembly.
Vacancies / Positions
- Junior Clerk
- Security Constable
- Naib Qasid
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PA has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?