Pakistan Television Corporation Limited (also known as PTV) is a Pakistani television network. It was launched on 14 November 1964, broadcasting from Lahore and Islamabad. PTV Jobs currently has a terrestrial network all over Pakistan as well as broadcasting internationally on satellite. It is one of the largest broadcasting networks in the world, having 220+ television stations and around 800 radio stations.
Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) is the largest media group in Pakistan, employing more than two thousand people nationwide. The network boasts of a multitude of channels and runs an extensive operation, which includes television channels, FM radio channels, a satellite channel as well as a number of regional offices.
PTV is a Pakistani television network, launched as Pakistan Television in 1964. It began broadcasting as PTV on Christmas Day of 1965 from Lahore but was renamed Pakistan Television Corporation in 1974. PTV and many of its affiliated networks, channels, and stations are state-owned by the Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation (PBC), which is governed by an appointed Board of Directors.
The Pakistan Television Corporation Limited (PTV) is a public sector television channel in Pakistan. It is owned and operated by Pakistan Television Corporation, which is an autonomous non-governmental organization with quasi-commercial status and is owned by the Government of Pakistan.
The Pakistan Television Corporation, first known as Pakistan Television (PTV), is a Pakistani television and radio network with headquarters in Islamabad. It began broadcasting as Pakistan Television in 1964. The channel launched an international service, PTV Global, in 2010. The channel’s programming is available free-to-air on a number of satellites.
PTV Jobs is the leading official source for all PTV jobs, PTV internships, and PTV careers across Pakistan. We have the latest, updated, and most relevant information on PTV jobs and internships locally and nationally.
Vacancies / Positions
- News Caster
- News Editor
- Script Writer
- Background Vice Over
- Make Over
- Content Developer
- Concept Developer
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever there of will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PTV has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?