The Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) Jobs is the largest fixed-line operator and second-largest mobile phone provider in Pakistan. The company’s operations include long-distance, local, cable TV, Internet, and broadband services. It has a subscriber base of 25 million which was previously a monopoly in the country’s telecom sector.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is based in Lahore and Karachi, Pakistan and it is owned by the Government of Pakistan. PTCL has successfully completed its 140 years of journey and has made exceptional achievements throughout its life span. It was established on 1 January 1879 as a department of the Telegraph Department. The first telephone exchange was installed in Karachi with an initial capacity of 50 simultaneous calls.
PTCL was the first company to introduce Hosted IP Telephony (VoIP) in Pakistan. PTCL is the market leader in broadband and data services, with a market share of approximately 63% in fixed-line broadband, and 49% in data. It has an extensive footprint of optical fiber cable covering almost the entire country, which gives it an advantage over its competitors.
In Pakistan, the telecommunication industry is regulated by the Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL). The PTCL was working on a 3G CDMA network since 2006 but was fully ready only in 2014. At this point, the PTCL already has a well-developed 2G GSM network with a CDMA fallback option in place for those subscribers who can’t use GSM services.
PTCL is one of the foremost telecommunication companies in Pakistan. The company majorly deals in GSM services, IPTV, and broadband internet. PTCL is providing high-quality and advanced communication services in Pakistan and also in different countries. The company is providing its customers with the best Internet packages and voice calling packages.
PTCL Jobs for different posts and announcements in Pakistan. This blog is providing jobs in PTCL on a regular basis. So that you can stay updated with all the PTCL Jobs.
Vacancies / Positions
- Finance Internee
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PTCL has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?