Punjab Skill Development Fund PSDF is a Government of Punjab initiative, established by the Managing Director, Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) in the year 2014. The main objective of the Punjab Skill Development Fund (PSDF) jobs is to promote entrepreneurship, self-employment, and employment generation through setting up skill development centers and providing financial assistance to unemployed youth to start their own business ventures.
Punjab Skill Development Fund aims to ensure that the State remains a hub of skilled manpower and its workforce evolves with time. The initiative shall go a long way in ensuring that there is no dearth of skilled workforce, especially in the areas of IT, hospitality, tourism, infrastructure, environmental technologies, leather, information graphics & communication technology, automobile engineering, and allied areas.
The Punjab Skill Development Fund (PSDF) is an initiative of The Government of Punjab, to provide a platform for employers and job seekers from all across the state to network and connect. It is designed to be a comprehensive resource for skills and jobs in Punjab.
We all know that Punjab has produced the best entrepreneurs in the world. Punjab has given to the world some of the most innovative leaders, thinkers, and industrialists in recent history. Now, the recently launched PUNJAB SKILL DEVELOPMENT Fund (PSDF) can give a major push to this success story.
The Punjab Skill Development Fund (PSDF) jobs is a joint initiative of the Government of Punjab and the World Bank. The primary objective of this initiative is to enable the youth in the state to access quality vocational education and training (VET) programs and gain employable skills. The program will also help address multiple challenges faced by the state in creating high-quality VET opportunities for its youth.
Vacancies / Positions
- Manager New Businesses & Partnerships
- Assistant Manager
- Specialist Digital Media
- Specialist Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Associate Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Associate Finance Payable
- Associate Finance Budgeting & Reporting
- Associate Internal Audit
- Associate Research Policy And Donor Management
- Associate Business Planning & Results Management
- Project Lead
- Management Associate New Businesses & Partnerships
- Management Associate Procurement
- Management Associate Training Partner
- Management Associate Finance
- Management Associate Human Resources
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.