Punjab Safe City Authority (PSCA) was created in June 2015, to protect the people of the Punjab province in Pakistan from acts of terrorism and to create a safer environment for investment in the province. The PSCA is a provincial government department and an attached department of the Punjab Home Department. The Punjab Safe City Authority (PSCA) Jobs was established to take surveillance and security in the province to a whole new level. In short, it’s a multi-layered system of CCTV cameras and monitoring solutions that cover all the key points of the city.
Punjab Safe City Authority (PSCA) was created by the Government of Punjab in order to ensure the safety and security of the lives and properties of the citizens of the state. PSCA is set up under the Punjab Safe Cities Authority Act 2016 and is mandated to execute a project called Punjab Safe Cities Project. The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) is a law enforcement agency under the administrative control of the Provincial Government of Punjab, Pakistan. The goal of PSCA is to prevent and control terrorism, militancy, violent crime, and other forms of criminal activity.
The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) is a new public sector entity that was established by the provincial government of The Punjab Safe City Authority was established by an Act of the Punjab Assembly and is a special purpose vehicle (SPV) of the Government of Punjab. Its mandate is to ensure safety and security for citizens, infrastructure, and assets in Punjab using Information and Electronic Technology (IET).Punjab in March 2016. The primary function of this authority is to ensure security within the cities of Punjab within Pakistan.
The Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) Jobs is a State Department of Punjab, Pakistan. It is an urban renewal agency that aims to provide integrated safety, security, and emergency management solutions to the city of Lahore, Pakistan. Major (Retd) Muhammad Tahir Khokhar, the Chairman of the Punjab Safe City Authority had taken the charge with him to work for the peace and prosperity of Punjab. He is a very honest and sincere person and is serving the betterment of this country.
Punjab Safe City Authority PSCA Jobs has announced the recruitment of Office assistants, Driver,s and other vacancies. The complete details regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc are available below.
Vacancies / Positions
- Chief Maintenance Officer
- Executive Officer Technology
- Executive Officer (Data Center)
- Executive Officer (Big Data)
- Deputy Executive Officer (RAD)
- Deputy Executive Officer Traffic Field Sites
- Associate Executive Officer
- Deputy Executive Oncer
- Assistant Executive Officer
- Junior Executive Officer
- Telecommunication Supervisor
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PSCA has the right to withhold or cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- Note: Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?