Pakistan Oilfield Limited (POL) is a Pakistani state-owned oil and gas exploration and production company based in Karachi, Pakistan. Pakistan Oilfield was established in February 1959 by Pakistan Petroleum Ltd (PPL) in the wake of the nationalization of the oil and gas industry in the country. Pol Jobs At that time it was granted a concession for exploration and production of hydrocarbons in offshore as well as onshore areas of Pakistan.
Pakistan oil field limited is a drilling, geophysical, and drilling services company, a subsidiary of Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL), and the largest Exploration & Production Company in Pakistan. PPL, a nationalized industry that has evolved into a multinational corporation was set up in 1956 by the nationalization of assets of all the private sector oil companies.
Pakistan oil and gas field limited (POGFL) is a Karachi-based business conglomerate, listed on the stock exchange of Pakistan. The company was incorporated in 1974. It is currently under the leadership of its chairman Mr. Zahid Saeed. Since its inception, POGFL has been actively engaged in exploring the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources.
Pakistan Oilfield, a subsidiary of Inter-State Gas Systems and a leading player in the Pakistan upstream energy sector, is focusing on executing one of the most advanced offshore drilling projects in Pakistan. The company is currently undergoing the process of deciding whether to pursue the option of floating a global tender or directly executing the contract for Deep Water Drilling Rig (DWDRR) with any of the qualified and pre-approved drilling rig companies.
Pakistan Oilfields Limited POL Jobs one of the largest publicly traded oil companies in Pakistan is a premier oil and gas exploration and production company. Since its inception in 1959, POIL has consistently maintained its reputation as an industry leader in the exploration, development, and production of hydrocarbon resources in Pakistan. The Company is the largest operator in Pakistan with 10 licenses covering an area of approx. 34600 km² in Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
Pakistan Oilfield Jobs are to be announced for the people who want to work in the field of oil and gas. Candidates who have experience in this field are eligible to apply for this job.
Vacancies / Positions
- Assistant Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation
- Boiler Operator
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview POL has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?