The Project Management Implementation Unit (PMIU) was established in 2003 as a sub-unit of the Project Management Office (PMO), Project Planning & Control Division (PPCD). PMIU is responsible for the implementation of all World Bank projects and programs (IDA/IBRD financed and IDA/IBRD/WB-financed co-financed projects). The PMIU jobs unit also supports the implementation of other outside agencies and trust fund projects.
The implementation of the projects is the key stage in any business project life cycle. In order to successfully implement and achieve the desired results, the project manager must have a clear understanding of the key implementation phases that the project goes through.
Project management implementation unit kept PMIU Jobs
The project manager should know about the phases that the project will go through during the implementation phase of the project and what are the most important tasks that he/she should perform during each stage of the implementation process.
A Project Manager is a person who manages a project from its initiation to its closure. They have the responsibility of leading, motivating, and guiding the team members who are involved in the project, as well as ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Not all companies who seek to hire can find the right candidate in the process of recruitment. Some positions are very hard to move. Find a candidate with the experience and skills that match the requirements of the position is extremely difficult, especially for new positions in a company. At this time, the implementation unit of KPK PMIU Jobs provides a solution to corporate recruitment by providing a new process that combines the application form on the internet with the assessment process and interviews conducted face-to-face.
Vacancies / Positions
- Emergency Medical Officers
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PMIU has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.