Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is a government organization that was set up to facilitate the growth and development of the Information Technology sector in Punjab. It was set up by the Governor of Punjab in January 2000. Its head office is located in Lahore and it has 5 regional offices and 6 extension offices under its administration spread across Punjab. Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) was established with an aim to usher in the era of e-Governance in the state of Punjab. The PITB Jobs is established for the establishment of information and communication technology infrastructure and services in the State of Punjab.
The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) administers the PITB Act, 2005, and is responsible for the development of IT-related industry and business in the Punjab province of Pakistan. The PITB was established in August 2005, through an Act of the Punjab Provincial Assembly. The PITB has a Board of Governors composed of Federal Secretary IT and Chairman NIT working under the Federal Minister of IT. The Ministry of IT at the Federal level provides secretarial assistance to the PITB.
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is a fully government-led initiative to support development in IT and allied sectors in Punjab. The PITB was established by the Punjab Government in June 2006 with the objective to promote IT, ITES, and E-governance for the economic development of the province.
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is a public sector enterprise of the Government of Punjab, established in the year 1996 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. PITB is headed by the Chief Executive Officer who is also ex-officio Secretary, Department of IT, and Telecom Punjab. PITB is responsible for promoting IT and Telecom business in Punjab.
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is the supreme governing body of all IT corporations and companies. The Punjab IT Board (PITB) has been established to achieve the goal of creating a knowledge-based society in Punjab. For this purpose, it works under the mandate of the Government of Punjab. The PITB is headed by a Chairman and is having various independent Director-General, Heads of Departments, Sector Officers, and Advisors.
Punjab IT Board PITB Jobs is established as an attached department of the Punjab Government for the promotion and development of Electronics & Information Technology in Punjab. Punjab IT Board is promoting information technology in Punjab through four programs Information Technology Promotion Program (ITPP), IT Sector Skill Development Program (IT-SSDP), Punjab Information Technology Board Project for Industrial Development & Export Promotion (PITB), and Prospective Software Park Project.
Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB), is a Government of Punjab body to promote information technology in the public sector of Punjab. PITB is an autonomous body registered under The Societies Act, 1860, and functioning directly under the control of the Honorable Chief Minister of Punjab Government.
The Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Jobs has announced jobs for project managers, systems analysts, programmer analysts, process managers,s and quality assurance engineers. Candidates can check information and Apply online.
Vacancies / Positions
- Project Director
- Senior Manager (Programme)
- Manager (Programme / Technical / Operations & Implementation)
- Lab Manager
- Assistant Manager (Programme)
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Programme Coordinator / IT Associate
- Assessment Field Officer
- Assessment Team Lead
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Master Trainer
- System Network Administrator
- Operations Support Officer
- Subject Matter Expert (Psychology/Data Analysis/Criminal Justice)
- Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator
- Technician / Electrician
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PITB has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?