Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) is an Islamic institution that manages and distributes Zakat and Income Charity throughout the country. The organization has its Head Office located in Karachi, Sindh. It belongs to the Ministry of Finance and is subject to the overall guidance and supervision of the Federal Ministry of Finance as well as the Planning & Development Division. PBM Jobs
Bait-ul-Mal or Public Treasury is a Pakistani Government department responsible for collecting and investing money on behalf of the government. It is located in Islamabad and works under the Ministry of Finance. The department plays an important role in the economic development of Pakistan as it invests and equips the government with funds.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) Jobs and latest job circular in Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM). Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) issued huge job opportunities for unemployed people. PBM published PBM jobs for various sectors.
Bait-ul-Mal, or “House of the Treasures” is the national trust fund of Pakistan. It was created on August 1, 1947, by the Government of Pakistan under the Bait-ul-Mal Act of 1948. The act was amended in 1972 and is currently administered by the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR). It is a pool of funds used for social security, welfare, and special projects run by the Government of Pakistan. PBM Jobs
In Pakistan, the Government is the owner of the Bait-ul-Mal. The Bait-ul-Mal is a fund created with all the revenues received by the government. The Bait-ul-Mal is a trust fund and all its revenues and resources are legally bound for the welfare of the people.
The history of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal can be traced back to British rule. The Bait-ul-Mal was formed in the 18th century after the British occupied India and Bengal. The Bait-ul-Mal was established to manage the welfare of people who were affected by the exploitation of the British. In 1947, after Pakistan’s independence, the Bait-ul-Mal was abolished and the Pakistan Institute of Social Welfare was established by the government to fulfill these objectives.
Vacancies / Positions
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Data Entry Operator
- Accounts Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Exchange Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Generator Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PBM has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?