The Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB) is an organization that is responsible for the recruitment of all officers for the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, and the Pakistan Navy. All candidates who want to serve their country in one of these three branches of the armed forces must pass a screening and assessment procedure, facilitated by the PASB jobs.
The Pakistan Armed Services Board (Pasb) is a body of the Government of Pakistan, responsible for the recruiting, organizing, administration as well as promotion of officers to the three most senior ranks of the Pakistan military. It was created in 1947 when Pakistan became independent from the British Empire.
The Pakistan Armed Services Board (Pasb) is an autonomous body that exercises the powers of the government of Pakistan for the recruitment of its armed forces. The board has the power to accept or reject any application. Candidates must note that no correspondence will be entertained after the declaration of result and no claim will be entertained after the final list has been sent to all the candidates.
Pakistan Armed Services Board (PASB) is an organization responsible for providing examinations for entry in Pakistani Armed Forces. This post has all relevant information regarding PASB, its exam dates, admit cards, results, and previous papers. This post will help you during your preparation and give you detailed information about the subject.
Pakistan Armed Services Board (Pasb) jobs are those that are open for military officers from across the country. The purpose of these jobs is to train the participants in various aspects of military service, preparedness, and different kinds of matches. These can be challenging and rewarding jobs but they do require a lot of training and preparation.
Vacancies / Positions
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- DMO/Gestetner Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview PASB has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?