Private Jobs

PARCO Jobs 2021 Pak Arab Refinery Limited

Pak Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO) is a state-of-the-art, highly automated Refinery cum Petrochemical Complex located at Port Qasim, Karachi. PARCO commenced its commercial operations in August 1997 with a designed capacity of 1.6 MMTPA of Crude Distillation Unit (CDU) and currently, it has achieved a capacity of 3.4 MMTPA of CDU, 1.0 MMTPA of Vacuum Distillation Unit (VDU). The first stage of the groundbreaking “Pakistan Refinery” PARCO Jobs project, one of the largest in the region, was launched on Monday by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. The project will entail a total investment of Rs. 1,200 billion and will be completed in three phases. The Pakistan State Oil is a public limited company, incorporated in Pakistan. It is the eighth-largest integrated oil company in the world and the largest in Pakistan. The company’s operational headquarters are located in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. This refinery was built during Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto’s era in the 1970s. It was commissioned in 1976 and started production in 1979 with a design capacity of 180,000 barrels per day (38,000 m/d).

PAK ARAB refinery is a Pakistani state-owned company based in Karachi. PAK ARAB refinery products include diesel, furnace oil, kerosene, naphtha, LPG, CNG, CFCs, and various byproducts. The refinery is the largest in the country and covers an area of about 1,126 acres with a total refining capacity of 1.2 million tons with facilities for crude distillation and catalytic cracking units. Pakistan state-run oil refinery company Pak Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO) is looking to form a joint venture with an international private sector firm for setting up Pakistan’s first copper smelter project. The proposed joint venture is being established to set up a plant to produce 600,000 tons of copper per year over 15 years in the Gwadar District of Balochistan province.

Pak Arab Refinery Limited (Parco) Jobs is a manufacturing refinery company in Pakistan. The company is based in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. Parco is the largest integrated refining and chemical complex in the Middle East and South Asia.
The refinery was established in 1976 by Pak Arab Fertiliser Company Limited (PAFFCO), a government-owned company. Pak Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO), is a Pakistan-based integrated refinery project, being implemented on Build, Own, Operate (BOO) basis. The equity investment of PARCO is divided into 49% by the Pakistani companies. The remaining 51% is offered to international companies on a nomination basis. The international companies are selected through a competitive bidding process.

Pak Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO) Jobs is a premier Refinery and Petrochemical Company in the Middle East region with an asset base of more than US$ 9.5 billion. The Group has been an integral part of Pakistan’s economy for more than six decades and has been instrumental in unleashing the nation’s hydrocarbon potential in view of its large reserves of both oil and gas.

Pak Arab refinery limited Pakistan jobs is one of the popular refinery companies in Pakistan. So, that you can easily apply for jobs.

Vacancies / Positions

  • Manager

Eligibility Conditions

  • Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
    also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
  • Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Parco has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
    stage without assigning any reason.
  • Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
  • No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
  • NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
  • No application will be accepted by hand.
PARCO Jobs 2021 Pak Arab Refinery Limited

How To Apply?

Apply Online.

Official Website

Related Articles

Back to top button