National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2021 Pakistan Army has been established to cater to the logistical requirements of the Pakistan Army. To achieve its mission, NLC will operate as an army’s asset in a commercial environment. It will be responsible for handling all the related activities of storage, distribution, and transportation with the help of dedicated organizations of the Pakistan Army.
The National Logistics Cell is a specialized wing of the Pakistan Army, formed in 1973, to cater to the logistic needs of armed forces. The NLC provides logistic support to the corps size Pakistani military operations by transporting troops, ammunition, and material.
The National Logistics Cell (NLC) Jobs was established in the 1980s to manage the transport of military equipment. The logistical cell is a semi-autonomous agency under the Ministry of Defence. Its work includes providing transport services to the Armed Forces, securing the perimeter of military installations, and taking part in relief operations during natural disasters or national emergencies.
The National Logistics Cell (NLC) is the premier organization of the Pakistan Army that provides logistics support to its operations in Pakistan and abroad. It is part of the combatant corps of the Pakistan Army.
The NLC was raised on 10 August 1971, in a cantonment in Lahore by Lt Col (now Brigadier) Muhammad Younas. In October 1971, it became fully functional as a detachment of the Supply & Transport Corps.
There are a lot of people who are interested to work in the NLC. But not all of them get selected because of such a huge number of applicants. The selection process is very tough and only those candidates can be selected who fulfill all the criteria and pass the written test as well as the interview. The recruitment process is very tough and only those candidates can get selected who have the zeal and desire to serve their countrymen. Nlc jobs 2021
The National Logistics Cell (NLC) is a wing of the Pakistan Army, which provides logistics to the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, Pakistan Navy, and civil armed forces.
Vacancies / Positions
- Senior HR Officer
- HR Officer
- HSE Representative
- Project Supervisor
- Operator Supervisor
- Upper Division Clerk
- Trans Freight Station
- Operator Fleet Monitoring System
- Tolling NCO
- Lower Division Clerk
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview NLC has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?