National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) is a government organization that monitors and regulates the electricity sector in Pakistan. The authority is responsible for keeping an eye on industrial power consumers and ensuring that they use electric power in the most efficient manner. National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) Jobs also tests the efficiency of electricity-supplying companies. The regulatory body has been working to ensure transparency in billing, lower tariff rates, encourage investment in the power sector, and cut down on theft of electricity and other fraudulent activities. NEPRA Jobs
NEPRA was established on 1st July 2002 to regulate Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution, and Trade in Pakistan. The authority is constituted under the provisions of the Electric Power (Regulation) Act, 2001. NEPRA is also responsible for the issuance of licenses to the power sector including Competitive Power Supply, Independent Power Producers, IPPs, and distribution licensees. NEPRA Jobs
Pakistan’s power sector is going through severe challenges. Non-recovery of circular debt, political interference in tariff determination, increase in generation and distribution losses, theft of electricity, and lack of proper planning for generation capacity are some key issues that are causing serious concern. These factors have led to persistent and long-duration outages. A lot of changes have taken place in the power sector during the last few years.
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) Jobs. NEPRA is looking for a well-qualified and dynamic staff for different vacant positions in its organization. NEPRA was established in the year 2002. It is responsible for the regulation of the power sector in Pakistan.
National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) Jobs In Pakistan has announced various vacant posts. Now candidates can get all latest and upcoming NEPRA jobs 2021 in Pakistan at once place.
Vacancies / Positions
- Senior Advisor
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Technical Assistant
- Junior Executive
- Dispatch Rider
- Front Desk Erective
- Naib Qasid
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Nepra has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process. NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.