National Database and Registration Authority NADRA. NADRA is an independent, autonomous, and professional government organization. As a leading institution of the Government of Pakistan, NADRA has been providing a wide range of services to the public for the past 14 years. In addition to national identity card production and issuance, it is also engaged in a variety of other activities. NADRA Jobs NADRA is a national database & registration authority NADRA Jobs of the Government of Pakistan. NADRA is the acronym for National Database & Registration Authority. It is working under the Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control Division. NADRA provides all types of Government jobs in Pakistan. NADRA Job Seekers can get any type of job according to his/her qualification and demand.
NADRA is a government organization that facilitates the computerization of citizen information in Pakistan, provides national identity cards to citizens, and supplies computerized national databases to law enforcement, intelligence, and other government departments. NADRA started operations in 1993 under the Ministry of Interior. NADRA Jobs NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) is responsible for issuing Computerized National Identity Cards to the citizens of Pakistan and is the custodian of sensitive information of 140 million people. NADRA is working under the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan.
NADRA is the authority that collects all citizen data in Pakistan. From the time of the establishment of Pakistan, NADRA is making all new and valid documents to establish the identity of citizens. They are responsible for issuing national IDs for all citizens, having a census every ten years, and keeping a national database for all residents.
NADRA is Pakistan’s National Database & Registration Authority. NADRA works with the main objective of facilitating people by establishing a secure identity as well as creating a paperless society. A strong national database and nationwide registration scheme help bring transparency and efficiency in governance, making it easy for the public to transact. NADRA also has a significant role in security – from the verification of citizens to counter-terrorism efforts.
Vacancies / Positions
- Site Incharge
- Junior Executive
- Naib Qasid
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview NADRA has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?