The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is a high-profile and influential body of Pakistan. The body is responsible for ensuring that the financial and administrative systems of Pakistan are accountable and transparent. In addition to this, it also pursues cases against officials that violate the law in their public office. Its mandate is to fight corruption in the public sector. NAB Jobs
Pakistan has been facing a lot of internal issues for since long. These issues became more prevalent when it declared itself the Islamic Republic. While the general public has been struggling against these issues, there are certain individuals who have been silently playing their part in the betterment of Pakistan. One such institution which is working for the betterment and accountability of Pakistan is the National Accountability Bureau. NAB Jobs
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is an anti-corruption agency of the country. Its main objective is to combat corruption and corrupt practices in public life in Pakistan. NAB has been established by the National Accountability Ordinance 1999. It has been given the status of a Federal Investigation Agency.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is a Pakistani law enforcement agency established under the National Accountability Ordinance, 1999 to combat corruption at high levels of government. It is an independent and autonomous organization, with no affiliation to any of Pakistan’s three branches of government.
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) was established by an act of the Parliament of Pakistan as an anti-corruption force in line with the vision of Pakistan’s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah. The NAB also plays a vital role in the electronic media by monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Electronic Media Code of Conduct, issued under Ordinance No. VIII of 2007. The NAB is responsible for the prosecution of government officials and private individuals involved in corruption and fraud cases, on a national level.
NAB jobs in Pakistan are available for the people who have a vision and passion to serve their country and want to make a difference for the betterment of society. You can apply for NAB jobs in Pakistan.
Vacancies / Positions
- Junior Expert
- Assistant Junior Expert
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview NAB has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.