The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is established to provide a sustainable and integrated policy framework to institutions at all levels for enhancing the quality of education. The objective of this ministry is to enhance the quality of education to match international standards and improve the quality of the teachers in different educational institutions. The basic objective of the Ministry is to enhance the quality of education to match international standards and improve the quality of the teachers in different educational institutions. The Ministry of Federal Jobs Education and Professional Training is responsible for all matters relating to education at all levels.
The government has announced to fill the vacant seats of the Ministry of Federal Education Jobs And Professional Training Jobs in Pakistan with experienced, inventive, and enthusiastic candidates.
The Federal Government of Pakistan is the principal authority in the formulation of educational policy. It provides a wide range of educational opportunities through its network of national and international schools, colleges, vocational institutions, and universities.
In Pakistan, the Federal Ministry of Education Jobs and Professional Training is the main body responsible for the planning, implementing, and managing of educational programs. This Ministry is playing an important role in establishing educational institutes like colleges, universities, and other institutions of learning.
Vacancies / Positions
- Associate / Assistant Professor
- Structures Engg
- Geotechnical Engg
- Transportation Engg
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- Note: Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
To apply go to the official website.