The Military Engineer Services (MES) is a wing of the Pakistan Army. It carries out the construction and maintenance of military and civil infrastructure and establishments, including providing services to the general public. The Military Engineering Service (MES) is a single-service, combat-oriented corps of the Pakistan Army that is responsible for the construction and maintenance of military and civil engineering projects. Mes Jobs 2021
Military Engineer Services (MES) is one of the main arms of Pakistan Army Engineers. The Corps of Military Engineers has a long history, dating from the time of the East India Company. It was responsible for military works and fortifications during the First World War and was heavily involved in the extensive program of airfield construction that took place in the United Kingdom during 1939-45, before reverting to its peacetime role. In 2001 Military Engineer Services has become a separate entity. Mes Jobs 2021
Military Engineer Services, Pakistan is working hard to become the leading provider of construction services in Pakistan. The company has a huge scope for growth in the coming years and is rapidly gaining momentum. Military Engineer Services is looking to expand its reach to other cities and provide better services to the citizens.
Military Engineering Services (MES) is a Directorate General of the Pakistan Army Corps of Engineers responsible for the construction, management, and operation of military facilities, airfields, and all Corps of Engineers installations under its command. MES is also responsible to conduct Military surveys for national defense purposes.
In Pakistan Army, there are many career opportunities in different sectors. There are several departments and units where engineering services officers are required. To be a Military Engineer Services officer, you must have completed your bachelor’s degree (BSc), preferably in Civil Engineering.
To become a successful military engineer, you need to possess excellent analytical skills and the ability to make sound, informed decisions quickly. A knack for problem-solving, coupled with a creative approach to problem finding, is what enables military engineers to find solutions to the many problems they encounter on the battlefield.
Vacancies / Positions
- Head Clerk BPS-14
- Stenotypist BPS-14
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-ll BPS-11
- Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-ll BPS-11
- Associate Engineer Mechanical Grade-ll BPS-11
- Upper Division Clerk BPS-11
- Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’ BPS-11
- Lower Division Clerk BPS-09
- Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘B’ BPS-07
- Laboratory Assistant BPS-09
- Storeman BPS-05
- Copier Operator BPS-05
- Civil Driver / MT Driver BPS-04
- Dispatch Rider BPS-04
- Waiter BPS-04
- Daughtry BPS-02
- Naib Qasid BPS-01
- Mali BPS-01
- Chowkidar BPS-01
- Sanitary Worker
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview MES has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?