The Islamabad Police Department is in charge of all law enforcement and public protection in Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad. Their department is divided into divisions and units, each of which is important in keeping the city secure. Islamabad Police Jobs
This Police Department is a professional force that is well-trained and prepared to cope with a wide range of problems. The agency is dedicated to community policing and works hard to establish ties with the people. In addition to law enforcement, the Police Department conducts a variety of additional social care including traffic management, crime prevention, and disaster relief.
It is led by the Inspector-General of Police, a civil official selected by the Pakistan Police Service. Akbar Nasir Khan is the current Inspector-General of Police. The Police Department was founded in 1981 when Islamabad became the capital city. Islamabad is Pakistan’s sole city with its own specialized police force, that is responsible for the charge of policing the city’s nearly 2 million residents. Including around 16,000 employees, the Police Department is a relatively modest force. It is, nonetheless, well-equipped and has a positive reputation for efficiency and professionalism.
The Islamabad Police Department is now seeking applications for several vacancies. More information is available on this site for interested candidates. If you want to work in law enforcement, this is a great place to start. They provide a competitive income and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding workplace.
Vacancies / Positions
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- Note: Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?