Gujranwala Electric Power Company Jobs (GEPCO) is an organization under the administrative control of the Ministry of Energy, Water and Port Affairs, Government of Pakistan. The company has been primarily responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of the 220 KV & 110 KV systems in the Gujranwala Division.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) is looking for dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals to strengthen its bench. You can apply for the following positions at Gujranwala Electric Power Company. Looking for a job in Gujranwala Electric Power Company Jobs (GEPCO)?
Gujranwala Electric Power Company is a public sector undertaking of the Government of Punjab and is engaged in the business of generation and distribution of electricity. It was incorporated on 23rd December 1985.
The company has been making remarkable progress during the last 21 years of its existence. It has become one of the leading generation and distribution companies in Pakistan. Gujranwala Electric Power Company Jobs. Here are all types of jobs available. These jobs in Gujranwala Electric Power Company are for different posts. You can apply online or offline for these jobs in GEPCO.
GEPCO Jobs is a well-managed organization with a reputation for excellence. It is a pioneer in the field of Power Generation and Distribution systems. GEPCO is the largest single organization in the private sector in Pakistan, employing over 12000 people. The Company also operates the most modern and automated system of Electric Supply in Pakistan.
Vacancies / Positions
- Chief Risk Management Officer
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview GEPCO Limited reserves the right to withhold and cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online application go to the official website.