Federal Public Service Commission is a top federal Jobs body of Pakistan. In the competitive world, the FPSC jobs are considered a golden opportunity for all aspirants who want to build a future in their respective fields. FPSC jobs also come with a number of perks that can make your job more comfortable and well-paid. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs are available for candidates belonging to a variety of professions and specializations.
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) of Pakistan is an independent Federal body in Pakistan that conducts examinations for appointments to various services and cadres in the Federal Government of Pakistan, as well as some Provincial Governments.
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs (FPSC) offers a wide variety of jobs in the federal government of Pakistan. The FPSC is responsible for public sector hiring, promotion, and transfer in all federal government departments and agencies.
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs (FPSC) is a Federal Public Sector Organization and Federal Civil Service Commission established in 1947 under the Constitution of Pakistan. It was established as the Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1947 by the first President of Pakistan, Mr. Jinnah with the vision to build a strong nation through dedicated and committed civil servants. Fpsc Jobs
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is a constitutional body of Pakistan and attached to the Prime Minister’s Office. The functions of FPSC are regulated by the Constitution of Pakistan, 1973; Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1975; Federal Public Service Commission Rules, 1976; and the Federal Public Service Commission Service Regulations 1977.
Vacancies / Positions
- Inspector Inland Revenue
- ENT Specialist
- Research Officer
- Planning Officer
- Survey officer
- Secondary School Teacher SST
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Information Officer
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview FPSC has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.