Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) is a public limited company, incorporated in 1972 as a joint venture of the Government of Pakistan and the Steel Authority of India Limited. It has become one of the most important industrial units in the country, with large industrial and commercial activities. FESCO Jobs Holdings was incorporated in 2002 to take over the management, operations, and financial structure of the parent company.
Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) is a Pakistan government-owned company that is responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity throughout most of the country. As a premier organization in the power sector, it has been entrusted with the responsibility to generate, transmit and distribute power to end-users at affordable prices under conditions of financial viability.
If you’re looking for a job in the Faisalabad area, the recent announcement about the FESCO Jobs could be of interest to you. In its latest recruitment drive, FESCO is offering some of its most sought-after opportunities in the country. The jobs are available across multiple departments — including Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution.
For any job seeker, a vacancy announcement from the Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO) is an opportunity to display your skills and potential. The Commission recently announced vacancies for several positions in its head office and field offices.
Vacancies / Positions
- CHIEF LAW OFFICER (BPS-20)
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview FESCO Limited reserves the right to withhold or cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online application go to the official website.