The Cabinet Division is an administrative and policy-making body of the Government of Pakistan. It is responsible for making policies and decisions in the Pakistani federal government. The Cabinet of Pakistan Jobs 2021 in Pakistan is composed of the most senior appointed officers of the executive branch of the Government. The Cabinet consists of the Prime Minister, who serves as its chairman, and other Cabinet ministers. While the Prime Minister is responsible for nominating all Cabinet members, the President formally appoints them by signing their commission papers. Ministry of federal education and professional training jobs
The Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan established in the year 2007, is a Federal ministry. The establishment of the Ministry will enable us to deal with interior-related issues effectively. It will bring all the law enforcement agencies and departments under one umbrella to ensure Uniformity and coordination amongst them. The Cabinet Division has been devolved to Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Balochistan provinces.
The cabinet division Jobs 2021 in Pakistan is responsible for providing advice to the prime minister, the president, and the federal ministers. It arranges government meetings, prepares agenda, and sends out notes before and after meetings to all relevant individuals. It has a role in deciding major government policies.
The Cabinet Division has been functioning since 1941. It has two ministries under its administrative control namely, the Ministry of Cabinet Affairs and the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs. The Cabinet Division is responsible for the formulation of policies and strategies related to both the federal government and to the Provincial Governments. The main aim of the Cabinet Division is to coordinate matters relating to the functions and responsibilities of the federal government with those of the provincial governments.
You can join federal cabinet division jobs in Pakistan as a Research Officer. There are a number of government departments where you can apply to get the federal cabinet division jobs in Pakistan. The basic requirement for getting these jobs is that you must have a bachelor’s degree from the relevant field.
Cabinet Division Jobs 2021 in Pakistan. Latest Cabinet Division Jobs in Pakistan for Experienced and Freshers. Apply Now. Ministry of federal education and professional training jobs
Vacancies / Positions
- Elementary School Teacher
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.