Frontier Corps Balochistan (FCB) Jobs 2021 is a paramilitary force of Pakistan operating in Balochistan province. It was established in 2004 as part of a nationwide reorganization of Pakistan’s police and paramilitary forces. The mission of the FC is to provide security to the people of Balochistan by combating insurgency. The force is actively involved in law enforcement, counter-insurgency, and intelligence gathering. Fc Balochistan
Frontier Corps Balochistan (FCB) Jobs 2021 formerly the Baluch Regiment, is a paramilitary force of Pakistan. It is classed as an “Arm of the Uniformed Services” of Pakistan and is a large, well-trained, and well-equipped force, approximately 50,000 strong, providing security in some of the most dangerous areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan is the uniformed force of Pakistan in Balochistan province. Formed in 1947, the FC is responsible for maintaining law and order and providing border security in the province.
The Frontier Corps Balochistan (FCB) Jobs is a paramilitary force under the authority of Pakistan’s Ministry of Interior. It was formed in 2009 at the behest of Pakistan’s former president, Asif Ali Zardari, in response to the deteriorating security situation in the country. The FCB assumes the responsibilities of the Pakistan Rangers in Balochistan under a 7-year agreement with the federal government. Fc Balochistan
The Frontier Corps Balochistan (FCB), was established in April 2004, following the approval of the Establishment Division Pakistan Army GHQ. Their primary objective is to conduct intelligence-based counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency operations in Balochistan. The FCB is primarily composed of three battalions the FCB has a total of 4500 troops, which includes 600 officers.
Vacancies / Positions
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview FC has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?