The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a federal government finance department responsible for the collection of taxes, its efficiency, and growth in Pakistan. The Federal Board of Revenue has the authority to collect taxes on behalf of the Federal Government and to perform any other related functions. FBR Jobs
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is an organization in Pakistan, established under the Federal Board of Revenue Act, 1997. The FBR has its headquarters in Islamabad and regional offices throughout the country. The current Chairman of the Federal Board of Revenue is Tariq Pervaiz.
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Pakistan is a government agency that is responsible for the collection of taxes, customs, and duties from the citizens of Pakistan. The FBR collects tax revenue on behalf of the Government of Pakistan and distributes it to respective provincial and federal governments. The FBR comes under the Ministry of Finance, Government of Pakistan. FBR is headed by its Chairman, who is assisted by one Vice-Chairman and four Members. FBR Jobs
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is a famous department in Pakistan. It was established in the year 1948. FBR plays a great role in the economic sector of Pakistan. It is a governmental department that collects the taxes from the people and companies. It works all over Pakistan and gives its best services to the people of Pakistan. FBR is working under the Ministry of Finance and Revenue.
The Federal Board of Revenue is the government agency responsible for collecting taxes in Pakistan. Their headquarters are in Islamabad and they have regional offices all over the country. While the primary responsibility of the Federal Board of Revenue is to collect taxes, they also provide a number of other services to the people of Pakistan.
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is an independent constitutional body and the sole national institution with the responsibility of collecting all forms of revenues assigned to and collected by, the Federal Government of Pakistan. The FBR is an important and major source of revenue for the government.
If you are looking for the Federal Board of Revenue Jobs in Pakistan 2021 then you are in right place. Today we have shared the latest information about the Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2021.
Vacancies / Positions
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview FBR has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process. NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.