Excise and Taxation Narcotics Department Jobs. This Department is responsible for the collection, prevention, and control of different types of taxes, and duties, The primary objective of this Department is to raise revenues to meet the expenditures for the economic development and social welfare of the country. The Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department are one of the largest law enforcement agencies in Pakistan with over 40,000 employees. In order to realize their vision of making Pakistan a safe place to live, work and travel, the ET&NCD offers career opportunities to men and women who are honest, dedicated, and determined to serve.
The Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department is an agency of the Government of Pakistan, broadly charged with regulating trade and collecting taxes on excisable goods and services, including alcohol, tobacco, electricity, and automobiles. The department administers a variety of laws and regulations dealing with taxation, security, and narcotics. It is headed by the Revenue Divisional Commissioner (RDC) who is assisted by Additional RDCs responsible for FBR Divisions in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
Excise Jobs Taxation and Narcotics Control Department is a Government of Pakistan organization that is the principal revenue collection agency of the Government of Pakistan. It consists of five subordinate organizations: Alcoholic Beverages, Customs, Federal Excise & Taxation, Inland Revenue, and Narcotics Control Divisions.
Vacancies / Positions
- Law Officer
- Dental Surgeon
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Director
- Applications got after the due date won’t be engaged.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/meeting.
- Fragmented applications or applications submitted with counterfeit reports will be dismissed at any phase of the enlistment interaction.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculators, or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test/interview center.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
How To Apply?
For online application go to the official website.