Punjab Police Department is a law enforcement agency in Lahore, Pakistan. Established in 1947, it is responsible for all law and order duties in Punjab. The Punjab Police is under the administrative control of the Punjab Home Department. These duties include the maintenance of law and order, prevention and detection of crime, and enforcement of all Punjab-related provincial acts, including the Punjab Excise Act, the Punjab Profits Tax Act, the Punjab Police Act, and the Punjab Safe Cities Act Dolphin Police jobs.
Punjab police are the primary law enforcement agency of Pakistan. The primary goal of the Punjab police is to maintain law and order in the province. If you are in trouble in Pakistan, you can reach out to the Punjab police. Here are some interesting facts about the Punjab police.
The Dolphin Police jobs, also known as the Police Department of Punjab, Pakistani Police, is the law enforcement agency for the province of Punjab. It is headed by the provincial police chief, who is subordinate to the Inspector General of Police of Pakistan. Punjab police are the main police department of the Punjab province of Pakistan. Punjab police have a very huge role in controlling crimes and maintaining peace and tranquility in this province. They also maintain peace and harmony in the country.
Punjab Police is one of the most experienced and well-positioned departments in the country. It is a police department that has a lot of power and a lot of responsibility, and it also has a lot of manpower. It is a department that has been known to be extremely successful in the past, and it is a department that is still growing and still recruiting. If you are looking for a job in the police force, look no further than Punjab Police jobs Pakistan.
Dolphin Police Jobs Pakistan is a great opportunity for young men and women in Pakistan. There are a lot of opportunities in the Police department for job seekers. As a result, there is a lot a number of applicants applying for these jobs every year.
Vacancies / Positions
- Driver Constable
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Punjab Police has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?