The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) of Pakistan is a statutory agency responsible for controlling and developing Pakistan’s civil aviation industry. This was created in 1982 by the Civil Aviation Authority Ordinance. It is led by a Director General who the government selects. Are headquartered in Islamabad and has regional offices in Lahore, Karachi, and Peshawar.
That is responsible for responsibility within the safety, security, and efficiency of Pakistan’s civil aviation industry. All this is in charge of managing Pakistan’s airspace. It governs all civil aviation operations in Pakistan, including airports, airlines, aerodromes, air traffic services, and air navigation.
CAA Jobs 2023 are highly sought after and competitive because they provide a unique chance to work in the aviation business in a fast-rising economy. Pakistani nationals who satisfy the minimum criteria are eligible for employment. Typically, the application procedure consists of a written exam preceded only by an interview.
Applicant should contain three requirements in order to be considered for a position with the CAA: You must be a Pakistani national. Bachelor’s degree in engineering, aviation, or a related discipline is required. A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required. The medical exam must be passed. A security clearance is required.
Do See: APS Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement November
Vacancies / Positions
- Director of Communication and Navigational Surveillance
- Director Safety and standards
- Secretary CAA Board
- Cabin Safety Inspector
- Joint Director Licensing
- Applications that are incomplete in any way or received after the deadline will be rejected.
- Candidates must bring all original papers to the interview.
- Only selected candidates will be invited to the interview selection process.
- There is no TA/DA allowed throughout the interview/selection process.
- Please keep in mind that any or all applications may be rejected without being signed.
- No handwritten applications will be accepted.
How To Apply?