Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) jobs is an independent constitutional body responsible to appoint candidates for various posts in the provincial government. The commission plays an important role in public service and has a great role in society.
Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) is an autonomous and independent part of the Balochistan government in Pakistan. It was established in 1948 under Article 237 of the Constitution of Pakistan, to select candidates for the civil service of Balochistan.
Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) Jobs is an organization of the Government of Balochistan that deals with all matters related to public service for the local government of Balochistan. The commission plays a crucial role in the recruitment of candidates for the various government departments and other organs under provincial jurisdiction.
Currently, the Balochistan Public Service Commission is working on its mission to conduct a transparent and merit-based examination for the recruitment of various posts in Balochistan. It is responsible for recruiting candidates for the posts of teachers in schools, colleges, and universities in Balochistan.
Balochistan Public Service Commission is an administrative body of Balochistan, Pakistan. It is established under the Balochistan Public Service Commission Act 1970. The commission conducts exams for the different government jobs in the province of Balochistan.
Balochistan Public Service Commission (BPSC) is the central agency responsible for providing a competitive professional environment for Public Service. The Commission plays a pivotal role in the recruitment, training, and development of administrators to provide services.
The Commission is charged with the responsibility for recruitment of Civil Servants and induction of officers into Government Service as well as the Civil Service of Pakistan.
The government of Balochistan has announced all vacancies in Balochistan Public Service Commission for different categories. The jobs are open for all males/females who have relevant educational qualifications and the right age criteria.
Vacancies / Positions
- Consultant Architect
- Senior Architect
- Assistant Director Architecture
- Architectural Assistant
- Assistant Architect
- Junior Architect
- Senior Draftsman
- Sub Divisional Officers/Assistant Directors
- Senior Registrar
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer
- Field Archaeologist
- Assistant Director Archaeology and Museum
- Archaeologist (Field Officer)
- Museum Guide
- Archaeological Engineer
- Archaeologist Chemist
- Assistant Curator
- Draws man
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview BPSC has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.