The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2021 is a government of Pakistan cash-transfer program that aims to provide an income to the poorest families living in rural areas. It was launched on 1st January 2008 and is currently spending around Rs. 26 billion monthly on its beneficiaries – about 80% of which goes to cover the cost of food.
The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2021 was announced by the then President of Pakistan on the 5th of April, 2008 to support the poorest families in Pakistan. The program was launched on the 30th of April, 2008. It is managed by the Community Development Division of the Ministry of Planning and Development.
Benazir Income Support Programme was launched by the then Prime Minister of Pakistan Ms. Benazir Bhutto in 1990. It aimed at minimizing the extent of poverty to which a large number of Pakistani families were exposed. The program was initially funded with an amount of Rs. 70 Billion and since then it has been extended up to December 2020.
BISP is the world’s largest social protection scheme which has improved the living standard of millions of families in Pakistan. BISP provides cash grants to poor people and helping them to build assets for improving their livelihoods. The Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) started working on a pilot basis in 1997 and was launched nationwide in 2001 with a mission to reduce poverty through direct cash assistance as an alternative to traditional welfare schemes and subsidies.
The Benazir Income Support Programme is a social safety net program designed to help low-income families achieve an acceptable standard of living. The program offers one-time cash assistance to low-income families in Pakistan. This assistance comes in the form of a Benazir Income Support Card (BISC) that can be used at any ATM.
Pakistan Peoples Party is a democratic socialist party of Pakistan. Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs are announced for widows in the age group of 18-45. This is being run under the supervision of the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination. These jobs are announced for 25000 widows in rural areas in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. The age limit for Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs is 18 – 45 years old.
Vacancies / Positions
- Compliance Monitors
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview WAPDA has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.