The Airport Security Force ASF Jobs is the law enforcement agency of Pakistan’s Civil Aviation Authority, which is responsible for aviation security at all public airports and some private airports. The ASF was founded in 2006 following a directive by the government in response to the increasing threat of terrorism in Pakistan’s aviation sector.
The ASF is responsible for providing aviation security at all airports across the country and operates as a law enforcement agency. It was established in 1952 under the Ministry of Interior. The Federal government is the controlling authority for the ASF, and through the Federal Security Force Act, the ASF has been vested with powers to execute its duties and responsibilities.
Airport Security Force is a law enforcement agency that ensures the safety of all those who travel through the Karachi International Airport. It was formed in 1974 to provide security to the airport and the traveling public. The ASF has been successful in its goal of providing a safe environment for air travelers and has effectively maintained peace and order at the airport.
The need for an effective security force at the airport became apparent with the increase in passenger traffic following Pakistan’s recognition by international aviation authorities.
The ASF is a civilian security force under the administrative control of the Department of Defence and is responsible for providing security to all airports in Pakistan. The Force was established in 1978 and has grown into one of the most hardworking and professional security forces in the world. The ASF is mainly operational at international airports, but also has responsibilities at major seaports and other critical targets throughout the country.
The Airport Security Force ASF Jobs is an integral part of the Civil Aviation Organization. It is a special security organization, established for the protection of civil aviation, and to secure the facilities of airports against any threats. It is responsible for providing security to the civil aviation terminals and activities taking place within the airport area.
Vacancies / Positions
- ASI Assistant Sub Inspector
- Corporal Driver
- UDC Upper Division Clerk
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview ASF has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process. NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?
For online apply go to the official website.