Anti Narcotics Force (ANF), is one of the largest law enforcement agencies in Pakistan. The ANF consist of more than 30000 members. It is responsible for fighting against various types of drug trafficking and related crimes in Pakistan. The National Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF), Pakistan is an organization of civil law enforcement tasked with combating drug trafficking. It is a paramilitary law enforcement agency, working under the Ministry of Interior, with the powers to arrest, investigate and conduct raids. Anf Jobs
Pakistan is a signatory to many narcotics and psychotropic conventions and is committed in its resolve to meet the international obligations as contained in the conventions. Narcotics Control Division was established on August 1, 1974, under the administrative control of Ministry Home and Tribal Affairs (Now called Ministry Interior).
ANF is basically the Narcotics Control Wing of Pakistan. The ANF is tasked to curb the drug flow and control the illegal drug trade in Pakistan. The ANF undertakes operations in all major cities across Pakistan and has offices in provincial capitals and district headquarters. Anf Jobs
Narcotics Control Division, Pakistan is an important department in Pakistan’s law enforcement system. It is a specialized agency operating in the areas of anti-narcotics and anti-chemical weapons. The Narcotics Control Division is mandated to carry out law enforcement, intelligence, and interdiction functions within Pakistan.
Narcotics Control Division Anti Narcotics Force is a Federal law enforcement agency of Pakistan. The ANF was created in 1997 by the merger of the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) and the Pakistan Customs Preventive Force (PCPF). In 2013 the agency was merged with the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).
Searching for jobs in Pakistan? Here we are providing you the Federal Jobs in Anti Narcotics Force (ANF). You can apply online on this website www.jobspakistan.com.pk for the ANF Jobs. The last date to apply is 30th July 2021. For more latest federal jobs in Pakistan visit here.
Vacancies / Positions
- Naib Qasid
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview ANF has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?