The report highlights the status of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in crop reporting services in the agriculture Department Jobs Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province, the current activities undertaken by the government, and details of the proposed ICT strategy.
The ICT Division of the Provincial Agriculture Department has developed an integrated database for crop reporting services. This database has been created to help farmers by providing them with the most up-to-date information on crops and cropping patterns.
To provide reliable and easily accessible crop acreage and production data to the farmers of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the Provincial Department of Agriculture has revamped its online data collection system. Farmers are now able to report their crop acreage and production in a few simple steps.
Sustainable Agriculture department jobs are the most important factor for food security. For sustainable agriculture, a crop reporting system is needed. The crop reporting system helps the farmers with the latest technology in the crops as well as gives an overview of the market situation of crops.
Vacancies / Positions
- Application on plain paper alongside verified duplicates of the scholarly reports, experience declarations, one late photo, a duplicate of CNIC, and so on should come to the underneath referenced location.
- Applications got after the due date won’t be engaged.
- Just shortlisted applicants will be called for test/meet.
- Fragmented applications or applications submitted with counterfeit reports will be dismissed at any phase of the enlistment interaction.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculators, or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test/interview center.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview Tevta has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?