The Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC/NIHD) National Institute of Heart Diseases Pakistan is a cardiac hospital located in Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. It was established on October 16, 1979, by the Pakistan Army. AFIC NIHD jobs
No doubt, the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC/NIHD) and the National Institute of Heart Diseases have proven themselves as one of the best medical institutions in Pakistan. The hospital is equipped with all the latest sophisticated diagnostic types of equipment and medical equipment, which are the best in their class.
The Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC/NIHD) established in 1951 is an organization of the Ministry of Defence, Pakistan, and is the central agency for Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery of Pakistan. The AFIC is a center of excellence and provides specialized cardiology care and services to the Armed Forces, civil population, and other stakeholders. AFIC NIHD jobs
Heart diseases are the most common cause of death in Pakistan. The health ministry has made steps to increase the number of medical facilities and doctors. Institutions such as the National Institute of Heart Diseases (NIHD) and the Institute of Cardiology are providing medical facilities for heart disease patients throughout the country.
The Institute of Cardiology and the National Institute of Heart Diseases (ICNH) is an organization with a mission to provide the highest quality health care for heart diseases in Pakistan. ICNH is composed of four hospitals, three professional departments, and one institute. It is the only public sector organization devoted to heart disease in Pakistan.
Every year thousands of skilled and unskilled job opportunities are being advertised, however, getting the right advice that can help you in getting the right job. You can easily find all job vacancies and their related information in one place. So, it’s a great platform for seekers and employers to make contact with each other.
Vacancies / Positions
- A.C Ref Technician
- Theatre Technician
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Electrical Technician
- CSSD Technician
- SAECG Technician
- Pacing Technician
- Aluminium Technician
- CD Record
- Lower Division Clerk
- Civilian Workshop
- Laboratory Assistant
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Assistant Holter test
- High Skilled Biomedical Technician
- Barber Special services
- Skilled Technician Biomedical
- Ward Boy
- Dead Body Handler
- Niab Qasid
- Glassware Cleaner
- Sanitary Worker
- Applications complete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable The candidates already working in Govt./ Seni Govt. Autonomous Public Organizations can
also apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its better head.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview AFIC has the right to withhold cancel the whole recruitment process at any
stage without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process. NOTE Any or all applications can be rejected without signing for any reason.
How To Apply?
Application structure can be downloaded from the site.